Blog // January 2016 // Features
Shepard Fairey Lists his house for sale in Los Angeles for $1.84 MillionThe Los Angeles home of artist Shepard Fairey is going on the market for $1.84 million, according to real-estate agent Patricia Ruben of Sotheby’s International Realty. The Mediterranean-style home, built in the 1920s, has four bedrooms and measures roughly 2,500 square feet, Ms. Ruben said. Read more...
Browse by category
- Beyond the Border: Canadian Art and the International Art Market
- Banksy's Dismaland gets nominated for a top award!
- Post-anthropocentric art. An interview with Maja Smrekar by Regine Debatty
- Shepard Fairey Lists his house for sale in Los Angeles for $1.84 Million
- The Connor Brothers Revealed